If you are registering for the first time or changing your party affiliation you must do so within 29 days prior to the election. After you have registered you will receive a voter information card in the mail. Please check your card carefully to ensure the information is correct.
To register to vote you must:
- be a United States citizen
- be a resident of Citrus County
- be 18 years old (you may pre-register if you are 16)
- not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting
- not have been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored
- not claim the right to vote in another county or state
Where to register:
- Supervisor of Elections office
- Driver’s License office
- Public assistance office
- Public Libraries
- County Governmental offices
Click link to view complete list of Registration Agencies
Online voter registration form:
You may complete a registration application form online and mail or return it to the Elections Office. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. A true online registration is not available because your original signature is required on your application. After you have completed the voter registration application please mail it our office at 120 N. Apopka Ave. Inverness, FL 34450.
Updating your registration record:
It is the voter’s responsibility to notify the elections office if you:
Change your address (moved within the county
- By phone - 352-341-6740 --- By Fax - 352-341-6749 --- By Email - firstname.lastname@example.org --- By Mail - Supervisor of Elections 120 N Apopka Ave. Inverness Fl. 34450.
- Click here and complete an online "Change of Address" Form (WITHIN citrus county)
- Change your address (moved from out of county), change your name, political party, or to update your signature please fill out a voter registration application. a registration application form online