So, you want to be an Election Worker? Congratulations!
We would love to have you join our team!
Here are a few things to consider if this job is for you.
- Must be able to read and write the English language.
- Must be a registered voter in Citrus County.
- You must be able to work a 14 hour day. (can’t leave and return)
- You must be at your polling location by 6:00am election morning.
- Bring your meals, medicine, jacket, and cushion for your chair.
- You must attend all the required trainings. (2 to 6 hours).
- Most of our training consists of hands on working with electronic poll books and election equipment. Not familiar with this, no worries, we will train you! As long as you are comfortable learning, we can teach you what you need to know. We are always looking for folks who are comfortable with computers to help us train.
- Must have access to a computer and a current email address.
- You will help set up and break down the polling room.
- Husbands and wives are not placed in the same polling precinct.
- This is a paid position.